Friday, January 29, 2010

Squat, Squat, Squat (Repeat)

Dinner
Worked on finding my front squat 1 rep max. 125 didn't feel too bad, but then failed horribly at 135. My max back squat is 145, so I feel like there's still some room for improvement.
Metcon: Jeremy - 21-15-9 Overhead Squats and Burpees
53# bar - finished at 7:11. Was shooting for under 7 minutes, so slightly disappointed, but I do recognize that overhead squats are a very weak movement for me and these felt better than usual tonight (still not good, but better), so I'm pleased with that.
Nutrition:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup walnuts with a sliced banana and coconut milk. Coffee with coconut milk.
Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate
Lunch: Italian beef over fresh spinach, mushrooms, hard boiled egg and bacon. Topped with giardinera (sp?)
Pre-WOD snack: 1 "Apple Pie" Larabar
Dinner: (shown above) 1 bison burger topped with a fried egg. Celery root and cauliflower puree on the side. 1/2 avocado. 2 glasses of red wine (Zack wouldn't help me finish the bottle, so I will blame that on him).

No comments:

Post a Comment