Friday, January 15, 2010

1st Photo Opp!

Photo inspired by JJ

WOD:

Press: 5x3x1: 58, 65, 73(2) The form on the last set was horrendous. Anything to get the bar up...but also probably the reason that I only got two.

Metcon: KB Swings (heavy), box jumps, wall ball (14#) sets of 25-20-15-10-5 Time: 15:08

This one was awful. Lots of casualties at the box today, but I really love the brutal Friday WODs. Friday nights are really my favorites. Great stuff tonight!

Nutrition:

Breakfast: 1/4cup walnuts with coconut milk, banana, coffee with coconut milk

Lunch: roughly a quarter of the mushroom quiche pictured above (made with eggs, pork sausage, mushrooms, shallots, chives. Crust is almond meal, olive oil and baking soda). Also had 1/2 cup of red grapes and a half avocado. BTW, this quiche got rave reviews at work today. I didn't actually hand out samples, but there were a bunch of people that followed their noses into the kitchen. Good stuff.

Pre-WOD snack: 3 pieces of deli meat ham

Post-WOD snack: banana

Dinner: Paleo chicken pot pie - roasted chicken breast, celery, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms. Crust made with almond meal, baking soda and olive oil.


5 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks like cheese and bread! Your going to have to let us know how it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delicious! I actually did not miss the cheese and bread one bit...crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that look so good! I love mushrooms but am allergic to them so I can only eat the slightest amounts. It kills me to look at that :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just ate dinner and that picture is making me hungry again! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JJ might be allergic but I'll make that for me maybe.
    I also love Friday night WODs but since I've been doing this crazy 6am thing, I went in last Friday just to feel the energy :)

    ReplyDelete