Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Feeling Rejuvenated

I am so excited to see how many people are taking the Paleo Challenge! It is so great to know that through every struggle, there will be dozens of CFCers there to support me. I'm feeling a little rejuvenated after our meeting meeting tonight...yay Paleo (let's hope this feeling lasts)!

Snatch Balance: Worked up to 53# and they felt great! Would have kept going, but Alex shut us down for the Metcon. Will work on these some more on my own because I feel like something may have clicked tonight.

Metcon: 3 rounds of 20 Pull-ups, 30 Push-ups, 40 Sit-ups, 50 Squats (3 minutes rest in between each round).
Round 1: 3:51
Round 2: 11:31
Round 3: 19:17

Food Log:
Breakfast: 1/4c walnuts with coconut milk, banana, coffee with coconut milk
Lunch: 1cup shredded beef (with onion, celery, bell pepper) over 1 1/2 cups spinach, topped with half avocado
Pre-Wod Snack: 3 pieces of deli meat ham. I am very upset to hear that deli meat is a no-no, but not all that surprised. Time to find some new snacks...although deli meat was one of my all-time favorites. :( This is almost as sad as when Zack told me I need to take it easy on the fruit because "fruit is just candy from a tree". Boooooooo Zack!
Dinner: 1 grilled tilapia fillet, 1 cup brussel sprouts, 1/4 avocado

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, candy from a tree. Way to ruin Christmas, Zack.

    ReplyDelete