Thursday, January 14, 2010

Food Diary: January 14, 2009

Breakfast: 1/4c walnuts with coconut milk, banana, coffee w/ coconut milk. Working on finding new breakfast options. I'm going to try some of the ideas from the CFC paleo blog, starting with the mushroom quiche - yum!
Lunch: 2 grilled chicken breasts, spinach salad with cucumber, tomato and red wine vinaigrette, 1 piece dark chocolate
Snack: 3 pieces of deli meat ham (I know, I know. I'm going to finish it and hopefully cut back).
Dinner: 1/4 chicken (cooked in slow cooker with water and seasonings), sauteed celery, carrots, onions and mushrooms.

Zack and I went on a marathon grocery shopping trip tonight: Costco, Dominicks and Trader Joe's. So much fun and I discovered almond meal, which I can't wait to try! Whole Foods tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment