Thursday, February 25, 2010

More slacking on keeping this blog updated. This is doubly not good because aside from everyone thinking that I've completely fallen off the paleo wagon (not true for the most part), I'm also not capturing my training milestones. Quick summation of this weeks WODS:

Tuesday - Max snatch was 75#. Wanted to continue working heavier, but was told to move on to C&J. Thanks to Rudy for the tip on widening my grip. Much, much better! C&J max was 95#. Tried 105# and failed twice on the jerk. Will revisit this because I think I'm close....
Then, 30 snatches at 55# - 3:59

Thursday - Press, 3-3-3. Amateur hour as far as figuring out my weights in advance, then couldn't find the calculator at the box so I estimated a little (will give myself a break since it was 6am). 45-55-65(4)
Then, 4 rounds of 500m row and 10 burpees: 12:21. Super frustrating because the rower died on me right before I got on, then it wasn't set up in the correct units. I feel like I lost at least 30 seconds straightening that mess out. Plus, I was rowing the entire time, so probably rowed an extra 100m. Again, it was 6am, I had no idea what I was doing. Totally my fault though (read: stop listening to Zack when he tells me the rower is "all set").

Nutrition today (so far):
Breakfast, 1 banana, coffee with coconut milk
Lunch: 1 piece of paleo mushroom quiche, 1 avocado, 1 minneola (tangerine/grapefruit hybrid)
Dinner: Restaurant week menu at Naha tonight. I surveyed and think I can keep it pretty paleo, aside form dessert of course. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment