Monday, February 8, 2010

Breakthrough!


Salmon and Slaw
So I had a minor breakthrough related to the dress that I wore on Saturday night (shown above). I literally could not squeeze myself into it 6 weeks ago. I tried it on two weeks ago and it fit perfectly. I wore it Saturday night and it was slightly loose! Also saw a bunch of people that I haven't seen in a while and got a chance to really talk up CrossFit. I ran into a girl that is a personal trainer and SHE was asking ME what I do to stay in shape. Good feeling. :)
Nutrition Today:
Breakfast: 1/4cup walnuts and a sliced banana in coconut milk. Coffee with coconut milk.
Snack: 1 Larabar
Lunch: 2 chicken breasts over fresh spinach with cucumber, tomato and vinegar. 1/2 cup of mixed fresh fruit
Snack: 2 pieces of deli meat ham, 1 hand full of dark chocolate chips
Dinner: 1 salmon fillet and red cabbage slaw (shown above)

2 comments: