Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rip x 6


Wednesday's WOD was pretty awful from a muscle fatigue and hand condition standpoint. I have 6 separate rips that Zack made me douse with alcohol and vinegar last night. Not a good feeling. Still in pretty rough shape this morning, so Zack also had to wash my hair. Needless to say, I'm not looking my best...but thank you anyway to a great husband!
WOD: 90-75-60-45-30-15 seconds of HSPUs and CTB Pull-ups. 53 reps. Wasn't even close to getting a rep on the HSPUs during my first attempt, so I focused solely on Pull-ups after that. Thank you Megan for counting and all of the encouragement.
Nutrition:
Breakfast: 2 eggs sunny side up and coffee with coconut milk.
Lunch: 1 turkey burger over spinach with 1 avocado.
Snack: 1 apple pie larabar.
Dinner: Paleo "fried rice". Used finely chopped cauliflower as the rice part. Mixed with ground bison, green onion, egg and garlic.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch - I know the feeling! I had a bunch of rips once and couldn't wash my own hair (without gloves) for a week!

    How was the paleo fried rice? I'd LOVE to try that recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paleo fried rice was pretty good, but missing something (soy sauce). Still needs a little tweaking. Overall, very good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I washed my hair with gloves (JJ's idea).
    Recover from rips soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture of that cat is classic!

    ReplyDelete